• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found 3.9" Nike Smoke Recommendations [FOUND]

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curtis. I am not sure anyone else makes fiberglass Nike smoke nose cones.
Sounds like a really poor plan..... Ken Allen gave Curtis quite a few thousand dollars 5 years ago for nose cones and he hasn't gotten any yet, so he's surely not going to make any new ones and give them out to people when he owes Ken so many.

Sounds like a really poor plan..... Ken Allen gave Curtis quite a few thousand dollars 5 years ago for nose cones and he hasn't gotten any yet, so he's surely not going to make any new ones and give them out to people when he owes Ken so many.
No necessarily. Remember, we can use the power of the forum.

I bought my 4" all fiberglass Smoke many years ago, don't know who made the kit, bought on e-bay. The nose cone was very rough inside so epoxied in a 3" tube. bulkhead in front with a Kevlar strap. A 60" Spherachute fits nicely in the nose cone. All is well yet after many flights.

NS inside nose cone.jpgNS exploded view.jpg

I have a Curtis kit of the 4" smoke. I know where the Nose cone is and the body tube but need to find the Coated fins and centering rings an motor tube ; hard to go thru a lot of that now

Back