• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted CW Pink Lady

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crimson Flames

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My niece is wanting to get into rocketry after seeing some of the rockets fly for her cousins, so I'm looking for a Pink Lady to build and fly with her. Can anyone help me out with that?

My niece is wanting to get into rocketry after seeing some of the rockets fly for her cousins, so I'm looking for a Pink Lady to build and fly with her. Can anyone help me out with that?
Check with Ken Allen at Performance Hobbies, I believe he had a couple but not sure if he still does

Just chiming in to say it is a great kit. I know lead times are hit or miss but the part quality was fantastic. I actually ordered mine on a Black Friday and got it Christmas Eve… very rare. Flown to 6400 on a K695 redline and 7000 on a K550.
Gotta say the redline goes really well with a pink rocket!

Back