CTI Cert Special / Rear Closure / Starter Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent Titan

Reaction score
I have an urgent question- Does the rear closure come with the Wildman 29mm Cert Special?

Also, could I get the starter kit for $30 still, if I bought my DarkStar Light and couldn't get it at the time?

Thanks!

I have an urgent question- Does the rear closure come with the Wildman 29mm Cert Special?

Also, could I get the starter kit for $30 still, if I bought my DarkStar Light and couldn't get it at the time?

It would be rather worthless as a cert special if it didn't include the full motor hardware....

As for the latter, that's a question for Tim, although I wouldn't be surprised if he said "No". Not only is tracking stuff like that a nightmare for vendors, but selling a bundle is kinda the point of the discount -- when they start having to break it apart over multiple orders, now you're creating extra work for them. And, well, time = money.

-Kevin

You probably need to buy the Pro-dat tool also, and some spacers,and the pro-dat centering ring.
But It's better than no special.

Thanks, guys. I was in a hurry last night, and I don't think that Tim was going to pick up a 10o'clock last night (or later).

Buy the 38mm Cert special, you don't need the aft closure!

G.D.

Well, there are a few loads that particularly want in the 3G 29mm, and the price isn't to high. Thanks, though!

Back