Cool things I found on YouTube or other videos...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That has to be so loud having that gun do close to the horses ear
They have ear protection that goes into the ears of the horse. They are firing a form of blanks so they aren't quite as loud as real ammunition. The blanks are loaded with coarse black powder, maybe F, as well as sometimes they use pieces of walnut shells. The burning black power particles as well as the walnut shell particles are what break the balloons, like throwing a wide pattern from a shotgun.

A guy I worked with had a Norton Commander. Rotary-engined bike. Nice bit of gear. One of the few motorbikes I wouldn't mind owning. Only 85hp though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norton_Commander_(motorcycle)

Any rotary motorcycle is as rare as thylacine puppies. This is one of my favourites. a Hercules W2000. A older (70s) gentleman around here has one and I've encountered him a few times. Glad he likes to talk about it!

While Falcon 9 is setting up Starlink v1. Starship is being developed not only to go to other planets and moons and cities, but also to set up Starlink v2.

That’s where the money for Starship comes from, it’s an investment in the future of satellite internet.

Starship: the ultimate all-terrain pickup.

While Falcon 9 is setting up Starlink v1. Starship is being developed not only to go to other planets and moons and cities, but also to set up Starlink v2.

That’s where the money for Starship comes from, it’s an investment in the future of satellite internet.

Starship: the ultimate all-terrain pickup.

incredible, thanks.

Back