Cool things I found on YouTube or other videos...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I can just imagine the clattering and knocking this thing made when it was running...

I've been watching Pat Paulsen videos on YouTube. I'm not going to post a link here. They're easy to look up. Don't do it if you're easily offended.

There has been a great deal of back and forth about this phenomenon over the past decade; with no concrete conclusions.
I'm curious to hear what some of you believe might be the forces at work that cause 'The Mould Effect'.
You can look through his playlist on the subject to see what has been postulated thus far.

Last edited:
There has been a great deal of back and forth about this phenomenon over the past decade; with no concrete conclusions.
I'm curious to hear what some of you believe might be the forces at work that cause 'The Mould Effect'.
You can look through his playlist on the subject to see what has been postulated thus far.

:questions: I don't know what to think of that

If you venture over into the 3D printing sub-forum, you'll see some discussions on the Prusa 3d printers. Many consider them the ultimate filament printer on the market. This is a quick tour of their factory/workspace in Prague. It's in German so make sure closed captioning is on.

Back