Cool things I found on YouTube or other videos...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to activate my VPN to view it later.
That's Cape Byron's video. I posted it because of his stated power difficulties. All I had to do was search YouTube with "PBS The Rise of the Rockets", and share/copy/paste the link in here.

On the other hand, I can't watch any of Cape Byron's videos, because he uses "Facebook Watch", and I don't use Facebook.

I like to make fun of cats, but I also like cats.

On the other hand, I can't watch any of Cape Byron's videos, because he uses "Facebook Watch", and I don't use Facebook.

Guilty, I do use the Book of Faces. If I could find another way to link those videos I would, but mainly the Book of Faces is used for stalking old girlfriends and the video links are just a bonus.

That's Cape Byron's video. I posted it because of his stated power difficulties. All I had to do was search YouTube with "PBS The Rise of the Rockets", and share/copy/paste the link in here.

I like to make fun of cats, but I also like cats.

What I see.

1674794580769.png

"All the world's knowledge at our fingertips and we spend it watching cat videos." :)

Latest posts

Back