contact solution bottle and KL v2.0

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecowboy

Reaction score
The contact solution bottle and KeyLight V2.0.

The idea here with the bottle is a rear ejection.
Motor mount hole, and ejection pressure holes in the top to punch off the bottom end.
The bottle has a bottom piece that is sort of tough to pop off, coupons inside. I sanded it down for easy separation. I am probably going slice up a CD into thirds for fins, with thru the wall attachment with epoxy.

KeyLight V2.0 is probably going to be an A-10 bird, it is really light, and the good thing is the box came out square and untwisted this time. ALways the details.

sc

contactsolutionandklv2.jpg

all it needs is a motor, streamer, and some elastic.

The fins are from the backside of one of those cheapo CD sleeves, very easy to cut with scissors vs cutting off your fingers with DR. X.

Part of the fin can for KL V2 is ready, too (there in the backgorund).

Besides my dear bride, I live for this kind of stuff, what can I stick a motor in and watch it fly ?!!?

well, if you see the pic, I think you are going to like it.
all that is left is LL and reco.

I can't wait to fly the KL box-box, put a lot of time in it, but it is crying for a B6-4 maiden flight.

Great looking Odd-Rocs there SC.
Flying Junk, Product bottle odd-Rocs and Flyin Food is how I started in Odd rocs also. Keep up the good work, those two should trun a few heads at your next launch:D

Odd-Rocs Are a Blast! :D

087c5-sm_dijion vin.la zoomzoom 3pic flt_03-91.jpg

Back