Contact info for Chris Pocock or David Shaw

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy H.

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know contact information for either of these individuals? If so, please PM me and I'll give you my information to pass on to them. This is regarding items from Doug Frost's rocketry collection.

Best Regards,

Sandy.

I was hoping to see a response or get a PM or two, but no luck so far.

If some of you know contact info for Matt Steele or similar rocketry historians, maybe you can point them to this thread? It seems like some of the names I search and find as participating members haven't been on the site for quite a while.

All help in making contacts to get things where they likely should be (or getting permission to post information for everyone to enjoy) is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Sandy.

Hey Sandy, you can reach Matt Steele using the contact page on North Coast Rocketry's web page: https://northcoastrocketry.com/pages/get-in-touch . He runs NCR. I haven't heard Chris Pocock's name in a long, long time and I've no idea where to find him.

I didn't realize NCR was active. Thanks for the suggestion. I have sent a contact via the website.

I appreciate the help.

Sandy.

Matt got the NCR brand back from Estes a few years back and "re-animated" it :). Be sure to get a Cluster Duck!

Back