• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Centuri Evel Knievel starter set (INCOMPLETE)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stratoman

Reaction score
Hi, all:

For your consideration I have the box from a '75 vintage Evel Knievel Sky Cycle starter set. Included is the Powr-Pad and launch controller, both in complete kit form and unused; the blast deflector, which has surface rust but is unused, and the 2-piece launch rod which is used but complete.

Missing is the rocket kit, photo, decals, and instructions. I will throw in the proper, very-hard-to-find plastic nose cone and a STANDARD motor mount. These are actually from an '80s vintage Estes Cyclone, but are the right shape and size. They fit Quest T35- if you need some, I'll include it.

Everything else you need to build the Skycycle is available- the fiber parts from Semroc, the decals from Tango Papa, instructions from JimZ. There may be other sources as well.

Evel and R2 003.JPGEvel and R2 006.JPGEvel and R2 004.JPGEvel and R2 005.JPGEvel and R2 007.JPG

I've had this for years and know I'll never get around to it (and am too cheap to spend the $ for the parts!!). So here is a good opportunity for the Centuri/Evel Knievel/vintage fan to get some rare stuff and do a unique build.

I'm not sure what the dollar value on this is. I'd like to end up with about $40. worth of stuff for it. I'm interested in mostly old kits-they can be opened- parts, and what have you. Will entertain any offers for rocket merchandise or cash as long as you don't try to ridiculously lowball me. If you happen to have an old Polaris Torque-o-Matic drive clutch, I'd be interested in that- as long as it's complete.

Thanks for looking, -Strato-

Back