Cats or Dogs?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
Who'd want to monkey a pissed off cat into a space suit? I'd take my chances wrangling with Apollo 1's hatch.

You've just got to find the right cat. Our calmest cat would just look at you and ask why you're harshing his mellow, man. I've run the vacuum cleaner wand over him when he was in the way and it didn't faze him in the slightest. The other cats ... wouldn't do so well. 😬

Just put a cardboard box or paper bag in the capsule. No cat can resist.
28276653_986792488163750_1611356346712696773_n.jpg

You've just got to find the right cat. Our calmest cat would just look at you and ask why you're harshing his mellow, man. I've run the vacuum cleaner wand over him when he was in the way and it didn't faze him in the slightest. The other cats ... wouldn't do so well. 😬
We had a Black Forest Norwegian who's temperament was exceedingly sedate and friendly. It's in the species. Afraid of nothing and no one. Purred like a chainsaw.

Lol if your talking about my profile pic my freinds all joked about that, but it looks ugly if you contain the tail XD. Also we come to a fair agreement, blame it on the chimps because we both hate em
You need to watch Space Force... Husky doesn't fair so well. At least you don't have to worry about the tail in the photo above!

Our cat doesn't use a litter box. It goes outside. Never had an accident in the 3 years we've had it. Good kitteh.

Latest posts

Back