• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Cambridge IAX-96 Avionics

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZ_Ron

Reaction score
Hey all... I just thought I'd throw this out there... does anyone have any of the old Cambridge (Emmanual Avionics) IAX-96 altimeters?
Might even be interested in a IAX-95. I realize they're antiques, but have an urge to mess around with them again.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Ron

Make me an offer. I made a new ribbon cable. It works fine ( I was an Electronics Tech for over 30 years). It also has 3 extra ribbon cables and the original. I don’t think I will ever use it again. I am building and using eggtimer stuff now.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Hey all... I just thought I'd throw this out there... does anyone have any of the old Cambridge (Emmanual Avionics) IAX-96 altimeters?
Might even be interested in a IAX-95. I realize they're antiques, but have an urge to mess around with them again.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Ron
Messing around in the context of IAX-96 programming is treading close to ritualistic self-flagellation. :eek:

Messing around in the context of IAX-96 programming is treading close to ritualistic self-flagellation. :eek:
Hey John!! Nah, always found the Cambridge units pretty easy to get around. Guess I'm feeling nostalgic and would just like to mess around with one again. I've been building a bunch of Eggfinder stuff... Chris makes great kits!

I have a couple Pratt ECS-2B units if you travel further down the nostalgia path....

Back