Build Thread Wildman Goblin 4

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put together a rocksim file tonight while I still had the rocket in pieces and was able to measure and weigh each piece. If you want a copy of the file send me a message with your email and I will send it over. I also plan on sending the file to wildman for them to review and post on the website.View attachment 585128
I'm going to try and get some more construction done tonight. I'd like to have it ready for internal filets by saturday.

I put together a rocksim file tonight while I still had the rocket in pieces and was able to measure and weigh each piece. If you want a copy of the file send me a message with your email and I will send it over. I also plan on sending the file to wildman for them to review and post on the website.View attachment 585128
I'm going to try and get some more construction done tonight. I'd like to have it ready for internal filets by saturday.
Hi,did you get. Chance to send the file to Wildman? I just purchased a goblin and want a rocksim file.

Back