Bt-70??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phaar

Reaction score
I was wondering where I could get some Bt-70. I have been looking and cannot find ANY. Are they OOP?? Even estes does not have them with any kits. I must be missing something.

Yes. Balsa Machining carries the BT-70 tubes. I'm pretty sure they also give discounts to TARC teams.

Originally posted by phaar
I was wondering where I could get some Bt-70. I have been looking and cannot find ANY. Are they OOP?? Even estes does not have them with any kits. I must be missing something.

If you do not need a long one, you can get it very cheaply in the Estes BLU-97B Cluster Bomb kit at Wally World. Long enough for a 1/70 Little Joe.

BMS sells it in both normal and heavy wall flavors.

Bill

Originally posted by phaar

Yep, we have it.

BT-70-175 (17.5" long), 2 for $4.75

If this is for a TARC team, send me an email as we are getting ready to announce a TARC special.

thanx,
jim

yep :) we're running a bit behind, but we want to do something to support the TARC effort. Look for something after the anniversary :)

jim

Originally posted by shrox
Apogee has very nice plastic nose cones for the BT-70

Except in the 2004-2005 print catalog and the last time I checked the website,
they're labeled as PNC-56A, not PNC-70.. The Apogee part number is 19470.

Latest posts

Back