• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Box o' Servos

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kramer714

Reaction score
Bunch of Servos.... 9 0f them.

I ended up with a bunch of servos along with some other stuff How I ended up with them? long story but more important to you, I don't really need the servos.

$20 plus 1 hour for the servos - shipped. OK so here is how this works, I'm selling them for the cost of shipping, I'm good with that, they didn't cost me anything, but since I got them and you want them, as part of the deal you have to give 1 hour of volunteer time for rockets or stem. Cub scout rocket build, tarc team, helping a club, work the RSO desk for an hour,help with setup / cleanup, dont care - it is up to you. Pay the $20, I ship the servos, when you do your volunteer work, take a picture and post it here.

1707668512458.png
1707668482072.png

Last edited:
Free Bonus!!! Plus a Mini SSC II

Mini SSC II Serial Servo Controller
The Mini SSC II is an electronic module that controls eight pulse-proportional (“hobby”) servos according
to instructions received serially at 2400 or 9600 baud. Two Mini SSC II units can share the same serial
line to control a total of 16 servos. This address-ability is expandable—you can order units programmed
with other ranges of servo addresses so that a total of up to 32 Mini SSC IIs (controlling up to 255
servos) can share a single serial line.

We got some examples:
Structurally restored this rocket for our club to be sold for a club donation (owner never claimed to my knowledge, pic post resto)
IMG_3201.jpeg
Helped design this for our team
IMG_3321.jpeg
And helped build this…

IMG_3309.jpeg
🤫

I’m not getting paid, so it counts!

all good! Thanks for helping out, and have fun with the servos.

Back