• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Blast-Off Birthday

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maricopasem

Reaction score
For his birthday party my son wanted to do rockets. Attached is the fleet that will go up a little later today. It should be pretty exciting for the mob of 5-year-olds.

The black one is my prototype. It's a hand-rolled 18mm tube. It's gone up 8 or 10 times on A, B, and C engines. Maybe it's time for an 18mm D.

Cool idea! They'll have a great time!

Do I see a "Zurg" nose cone on one of those rockets?

Yes, you do. I rescued it from the trash and thought this was the perfect opportunity to try it.

Happy Birthday son of maricopasem!!!!

Hope you had a super launch day!! A whole fleet of mini egg lofters! Now if we could just find some mini chickens......

Super idea! Tom and Mags -- :D :D

Back