• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Big Red Bee 70cm equipment

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwalsh85

Reaction score
Hello,

I've decided it's time to upgrade my tracking system(s).

In order to do this, I need to sell my current equipment to help defray the cost of the new systems.

I would like to sell the entire lot as one.

I would also like to put out a disclaimer...

I will not ship the batteries included with this sytem. I do not want to deal with the red tape associated with shipping LiPo batteries, and the price will be adjusted to reflect this. However, if you are local, or are attending a launch this fall that I am attending, I can bring the batteries by and we can haggle out a price. I know the battery for the Yaesu is about $10 on Amazon, and then the tracker batteries can be had from Big Red Bee for a modest cost.

Now onto the goods...

- qty 1 Yaesu VX-3R receiver. Has seen use. Includes BNC/SMA adapter for your Yagi antenna. Includes battery adapter for 3xAA batteries, and charger (for LiPo battery)
- qty 3 Big Red Bee 70cm transmitters. All have seen use. note: Since the antenna is broken off of one of them, I can replace the antennas on all of these units and cover with shrink wrap prior to shipment (this will require a few days while I obtain the materials and time to do this). I will be asking the potential buyer as to their preference and will accommodate this request.
- 3 USB interfaces/LiPo chargers
- Small assortment of tracker pods that can be attached to your shock cord, etc.
- Antennuator (never used) from Arrow Antenna

Trackers will be completely reset prior to shipping

Priority Shipping is covered by me to the lower 48. Shipping will be delayed until next week while my wife and I celebrate our first wedding anniversary this weekend.

I am asking $335 OBO for the entire package. Payment by Paypal preferred.

Thank you for your time.

Mike Walsh
TRA L3

rad1.jpg rad2.jpg rad3.jpg rad4.jpg

What do you want for the transmitters if you sell the radio to Davdue ?

Back