• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Big Red Bee BRB900 GPS Tracker: Transmitter, LCD Receiver, USB board + cable, 3 batteries

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketmanAleks

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling my Big Red Bee BRB900 GPS tracking system. I have other tracking systems I prefer working with, and I don't really use this one anymore. It's flown 3 times in successful flights and still works perfectly.

At some point, the battery included with it stopped holding a charge, so it had to be removed, so the transmitter no longer has the stock battery heat-shrunk to it. I emailed the folks at Big Red Bee, and they assured me that the removed heat shrink will not affect the integrity of the unit, it just leaves the GPS antenna more exposed. I will include 3 batteries I use with it that fit onto the existing battery header that are about the same size as the original. I tape them on as can be seen in the group photograph. If you were going to wire it up in an AV bay and use your own battery, then this unit is already halfway there for you.

I'm also including an adapter for the battery to go from the molex blade on the battery to a JST so it can be charged easier using an external battery charger as opposed to the USB board. I'll also include one of the opposing battery connectors so you can change the header on the transmitter to match the battery if you wanted to. Finally, the Big Red Bee USB board (charger) and a USB cable are also included.

I'm asking $300 $260 $250 $225 shipped continental US for everything. I'll entertain offers as well.

Feel free to DM with any questions.

IMG_4184.JPEG
IMG_4182.JPEG
IMG_4185.JPEG

Last edited:
Back