• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Eggtimer TRS and LCD Receiver w/ BT

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthMuffin

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
For sale, Eggtimer TRS and LCD

Eggtimer TRS (900mhz), new (bought in July) just assembled a few months ago and ran through all test functions but never flown (I think I'm going all-in on the new Quasar and 70cm). JST Connector for power which should mate up to many 2s lipo batteries. Rubber antenna. GPS and radio potted with 3m potting epoxy for durability. Power leads bridged to use same battery for deployment and power.

Along with a eggtracker LCD with Bluetooth module. LCD is on a custom 3d printed holder (PETG) set up to run on two 18650 batteries (not included) and has also been tested (with the included TRS). Almost all leads soldered (I've had those plugs come out on me in the field).

Ships from Eastern WA state. If you're in the PNW and not in a hurry, I'll accept a small deposit to hold until I can meet you at a rocket event.

$130 plus $20 shipping.

trs.jpglcd 1.jpglcd 2.jpg

Back