Back of my brain...painting with auto paints, Sport Rocketry...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarsLander

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
In the back of my brain, there are a series of articles in sport rocketry that are associated with a wizard of painting using auto paints. I have a distinct picture in my head of the articles with a stocky (?) dark haired individual, standing in front of his paint booth painting rockets, who was a wizard painting rockets. This was a number of articles over a period of time.

Thoughts or links?

In the back of my brain, there are a series of articles in sport rocketry that are associated with a wizard of painting using auto paints. I have a distinct picture in my head of the articles with a stocky (?) dark haired individual, standing in front of his paint booth painting rockets, who was a wizard painting rockets. This was a number of articles over a period of time.

Thoughts or links?
Those articles were produced by Ed Miller.

Sadly, Ed passed about a year ago.

That entire series of articles is available in the NAR member handbook on NAR.org under member resources.
You are my huckleberry!!!!! Was driving me crazy! Thank You!

Thanks Thank You GIF by BLKBOK

On big projects we use auto paint.
My technique is to threaten to paint my rocket and friend does it.

On big projects we use auto paint.
My technique is to threaten to paint my rocket and friend does it.
My father owned a body shop for a long time and I've watched a lot of paint work, I didn't learn how to do it.

Back