Back from Vacation - New Stuff for the Site!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juaru

Reaction score
Hello All,

We're back from vacation, feeling refreshed and invigorated. Spent a week in South Carolina, got sun burned, bought a new car (long story), and had a generally great time!

Upon my return I was greeted by two big boxes from Hawks Hobby. The contents of said boxes are now available on the website. A small sampling to begin with, but there will be more to come. After seeing their kits at NSL I decided we just had to make them available on the site. Top notch upscales of some of your favorite classics! You can see them on the site at www.jonrocket.com/hawkshobby.html

Also, finally got around to getting the two new Semroc kits on the site. Yeah, I know, they're not new anymore, but at least they are listed. I won't even begin to tell you about some of the other items laying around the office that I just haven't "gotten around" to posting on the site. One of these days......

Anyway, check out the Hawks Hobby kits, the new (old) Semroc offerings and be on the lookout for even more new - and some old stuff, soon.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.Jonrocket.com

:pirate: - "We are the Pirates of the Temples of ......." (inside joke for us Rush nerds! - Get the R30 video)

Cool!:cool: I really like the Hawk Rockets! Go on vacation, and come back with a new car?:rotflol:;)

Back