Anybody launching LPR in Skagit Valley area or on Whidbey Island?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to do it in the parking lot behind Fidalgo School when I was a kid, but that was a long time ago. Lots of trees not that far away, but my kid rockets never went that high. I'm sure the teacher who did a 6th-grade rocket program retired decades ago, but there might be another who took up the torch.

If you don't mind driving some, look up the "60-acre park" thread. That's closer to Seattle, but regular launches. @BEC

Looking for an approved site in these areas. Or any clubs in the area?
Joel S. launches on Whidbey, but I can't remember his handle on this site. I'll email him.
Meanwhile, we mostly launch at 60 Acres field in Redmond, but with soccer season coming up, that'll be mostly unavailable. Not sure exactly when, but certainly when school lets out in mid June.

Joel S. launches on Whidbey, but I can't remember his handle on this site. I'll email him.
Meanwhile, we mostly launch at 60 Acres field in Redmond, but with soccer season coming up, that'll be mostly unavailable. Not sure exactly when, but certainly when school lets out in mid June.
Thanks. Be interesting where he flys

Back