Any pets?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you use Rocketman aft closures and still count the motor as certified?

• Yes

• No

• Complicated - see answer in the thread.

• Yes

• No

• Complicated - see answer in the thread.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's a pic of my four-legged son and daughter. That's Trooper on the left. He's a 2 year old beagle. That's Daisy sleeping on the right. She's a 2-3 year old beagle mix. She is a shelter rescue. I happened to look in a newspaper where the shelter posts the animals they have available along with the dates that they will be put down :(. I saw Daisy posted as a 'female beagle, Friday.' I left work early that day and went and got her.

Trooper was the only boy from my sister's beagle Rosie's litter of seven and he was born on my birthday, so I had have him. If you can't tell, they are spoiled. Notice the two recliners? One belongs to Trooper, one to Daisy. However, they both want to sit in whichever one somebody sits in. If nobody is sitting in either recliner, each one has to have their own chair. The picture is a little blurry because the only way to get a picture of Trooper is with the built-in iSight camera on my MacBook Pro. He's terrified of cameras.

Photo 12.jpg

My little Einstein... (no, he does *not* live up to his name sake...)

He has a habit of sleeping on his back and when he rolls his head over his tongue seems to be too big for his head and tends to fall out....

If you walk by, even if he appears to be sound asleep, his tail will begin to wiggle and if you don't rub his belly he'll raise his head and give you a look that will just crush you...

View attachment P1010076.JPG

View attachment P1010077.JPG

Our neighbors cat Smokie decided to move in with us about a 2 years ago. When they finally noticed she was missing they sent her vet records over with their daughter (our kids go to the same school and are friends). We spend a lot of time relaxing on our front porch in the summer, she just showed up one day and wouldn`t leave. When October rolled around and it started getting cold we let her in in the house and bought a cat box. I think we might be her retirement plan!

smokierocket.jpg

all right, we have 3 cats, 2 horses and an Emu! Anybody got anything stranger than that?

all right, we have 3 cats, 2 horses and an Emu! Anybody got anything stranger than that?

I'd have to go back to when my son was in Middle School:

3 dogs
2 cats
2 gecko's
1 rat snake
1 boa constrictor
1 python
1 Tokay gecko
1 African gray parrot
1 Tarantula
several Skinks
2 gerbles
countless mice/rats (for said snakes...)
2 kids and a wife...

:D

But, still, that Emu has to be pretty kewl :)

don't have a picture in the computer right now, but he's kind of a mop with legs. Dumbest thing ever too! but, boy can he run!!! our colt and him chase around the pasture a crazy speeds!

Back