Any pets?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you use Rocketman aft closures and still count the motor as certified?

• Yes

• No

• Complicated - see answer in the thread.

• Yes

• No

• Complicated - see answer in the thread.

Results are only viewable after voting.
i'm getting a trio of leopard geckos friday.
het for this and that...they throw pretty babies.

At my mom's house we have two cats, while at my dad's house we have three cats and one dog. They are all great pets.
Reed

Currently one cat, from my wife's mum (adopted, as she passed away)

And I just put my 15+ yr old cat down (kidney stones / failure). So, I'm a little upset. :(

Well... I had to put my vote into "snakes" figuring it would be the closest for my bearded dragons...

I have 3 bearded dragons, 3 cats and a lionhead rabbit. Okay, really I have the dragons, the kids have the warm fuzzy critters. I just want to feed the rabbit to the lizards... Just HATE rodents...

Tucker......Our Golden Revtriever

We have had Nothern Budgie (a big Parakeet) and Fish.

i dont like rodents either, but it's still kinda hard to feed a baby mouse to my snake...oh well, fact of life right? lol.

Originally posted by jflis
I will have to say, my all time *favorite* pet was my cat Schmoker. [Snip]

Here is a picture of him. He passed on about 12 years ago at the age of 18.

https://jflis.com/family/friends/images/p7080075.jpg

Purdy cat Jim! I always wanted a Maine Coon cat. Maybe if I get another pet some day...

Mad Max is turning 20 years old this spring. He's starting to get weaker now.

right now ive got to cats they were adopted about four years ago
at the age of 5 now their 9 quite a handful their sisters
(whatever one does(breaks) the other one follows)

i had cat who lived till 19.5 years old

and a guinie pig (they past away in the same month)

I have two "special needs" Beagles. One of them was abused by its previous owner which left him with a ruptured disc and idiopathic vestibular disease. The other had to have both knees reconstructed to repair the cruciate ligaments. They cost me a fortune but their my buddies so it's worth it.

Mario

My daughter has a rabbit and here's my big boy chillin' on the back deck earlier this fall:

PipenFall4.jpg

One spoiled Yellow Labrador Retriever who think she is a lap dog. We say she is a "Lap"rador Retriever. Thank the lord she is on the small side and only weighs 58#.

Love her to death though!!!

My Belgian Sheepdog, Kira:

kira_sitting_lo.jpg

I am deeply ashamed to admit that she is a total sissy when it comes to rockets.

I have 3 dogs..All spoiled rotten! :) The first one is a beagle/chow mix..Ex's daughter picked her out when she was a puppy..All she wanted to do as a puppy is cuddle- so she named her Cuddles..She is going on 14..Good faithful dog, but an escape artist hence the lead :(
Pooches011-1.jpg

Next up is my shag dog, a Samoyed..He was a stray I found in the late summer of 2001 at work..I had seen him earlier in the day walking along the road and commented to myself 'what a beautiful dog'. When I got back to the terminal he was hanging out there..I had one more run to do and said if he(I first thought he was a she as his coat then was soo well maintained-which sadly I haven't) was still there when I got back I was taking him home..Well he was, and I did..his name is Buddy..I think I interrupted meal time when I took this picture :) He too, is an escape artist, so the lead on him as well..

Pooches013-1.jpg

And my latest..Another stray..Came limping and whimpering up by the terminal office when I was wrapping things up for the night in early July..Seemed real friendly-and he IS..lol..Didn't have to do ANY house breaking, he already knew what to do ..lol..His name is Buster..think he is a pit bull/lab mix..He has gotten quite a bit bigger since this picture..When I took him to the vet for a followup check he weighed in at 53 pounds!:eek:
Buster102807002.jpg

3 children
3 dogs
2 cats
2 parakeets
1 guinea pig
11 fish, 2 aquariums, several more tanks currently retired

we had more but had to scale down when we sold our house and moved. Also used to have...

rabbits
chickens
sheep (killed by a coyote)
pony
cows (sort of pet-like, always got them as bottle fed babies... but we ate them)
and a barn full of cats (about 15, it's a long story)
We did move the rabbit hutches so if I ever get around to fixing them we may do that again when the kids are older.

A cat named Jazz. Not just your ordinary cat but, a Bengal. The Bengal is a medium to large domestic feline that originates from crossings of the small Asian Leopard Cat (ALC) to a domestic cat. It walks with its rearend higher than its head. Huge back legs. It doesn't have standard "fur" but, a "pelt", like a rabbit. Soft as warm dough when you pet it. Smart as a whip too. She can jump to the top of the fridge from the floor and never misses.
\

Beautiful Cat, Stones:D

I have two: Bogart, a silver/gray Mainecoon, and Punkin, a tri color tabby. Both abandoned and I got them from the shelter. Both lovebugs. Stricly indoor cats, I don't let them roam. Currently trying to befriend a small feral in my community. She is missing her left hind leg. She knows when the food dish with warm milk and food is put outside. If I can get her, she has a home.

Jack
NAR 4619 L2
TRA 5434 L2
SoJARS NAR Sec#593
(sojars.org)

1 dog pure breed golden retrever 16months and 61 lbs "Sir Budderscotch Moose the First"
1 11yr old black cat "Poo Bear"
1 over 2 yr old hairless rat "E-ve"
1 6yr old soft shell turtle "Squirt"
0 fish the turtle keeps eating them

We've got Sheena -
a spoiled rotten American Pitbull - who has no clue
about being a dog... She thinks she's a little girl in
a fur coat...

Edit: Also a few black snakes living around the
back yard plus your usual Florida critters like geckos,
possums, dillos and coons...

We have a six year old chocolate lab mix named Molly.
She's diabetic and gets her insulin twice a day. When she
hears one of us getting her shot ready, she goes to the same spot
in the living room, sits down and sticks her hip out for her shot.

Better about shots than most kids.;)

Lets see.
7 kids (o they are not pets but some of them act like animals....LOL)
1 dog Germain Shorthair named Weenie. She should have been named velcro since she always has to be touching you.

We use to have 6 rats and fish before we bought our house but the move killed the fish and the rats died from old age (they where over 3 years old)

We are thinking about adopting 2 Ferrets from a friend that is moving.

Just a mutt; part german shepherd, part lab, and completely stupid. I say this without exaggeration, she is as dumb as a box of rocks. I've known smarter fence posts.

Currently 2 parrots. Ozzie a severe macaw. And Lucky an African grey.

In the past the usual tropical fish , dogs and cats.

Al

Pets? Yeah, we got pets. 2 Dogs, 2 Cats (with another on the way), 11 Tarantulas, 2 Lizards, and a mean frog.

DSCN0206.JPG

DSCN1462.JPG

DSCN1150.JPG

DSCN0236.JPG

Back