Any interest in Sunday worship at NARAM?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Perhaps an odd question.

Perhaps we shouldn't talk about religious stuff (there will be no preaching in this thread).

BUT...

Since I will be at NARAM on Sunday morning (or at least that is the plan) and

since I know some of you normally attend a place of worship

Is anyone interested in meeting somewhere on Sunday morning for a short chapel/vesper/worship kinda thing?

If not, I'm completely good with a day off...:D

I think a prayer service on Friday, before the SF/FS models take to the skies might be in order as well ;).

Let's see, I have a blessings of the animals service and a blessing for new farm equipment (seriously) so I suppose I could probably work something up. Then again it might come out sounding far too much like the countdown for the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.:eek:

Let's see, I have a blessings of the animals service and a blessing for new farm equipment (seriously) so I suppose I could probably work something up. Then again it might come out sounding far too much like the countdown for the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.:eek:

I passed by a church as I was coming home today that was advertising a "blessing of the back packs" (for the upcoming school year)

I remember my old plaid book satchel somewhat fondly. Backpacks? we didn't need no steenkin backpacks!

Back