anniversary gift

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra1336

Reaction score
Bear with me. I bought my wife a 20 year wedding band (diamonds included). So...it's my turn to buy my gift. I will be getting my level 1 cert in a month or two. I am thinking (and have been told) that I should look in to a DD rocket. I plan on high altittudes and would like to get to a level 2 cert. Suggestions on a good rocket to handle this. One I can use for H engines and also use for my level 2 cert. Thanks in advance.

Thanks folks, doing some research. All look cool, looking for that winter project.

Performance Rocketry Mad Dog Duel Deploy . A good 4'' rocket you can fly without payload section if so desired. Very durable you can cert on an I-211 and cert. level 2 on it also.

If you are really adventurous (sp?), scratch build a 2.6" DD rocket with a 54mm Motor Mount. Wrap 2 layers of 6 oz around LOC tubing... might make it over 10k on a K550 and will make it under 2k on an H123 for a relatively easy L1 cert. Rocksim file available upon request...

Bear with me. I bought my wife a 20 year wedding band (diamonds included). So...it's my turn to buy my gift. I will be getting my level 1 cert in a month or two. I am thinking (and have been told) that I should look in to a DD rocket. I plan on high altittudes and would like to get to a level 2 cert. Suggestions on a good rocket to handle this. One I can use for H engines and also use for my level 2 cert. Thanks in advance.

You get to buy your own gift?
Let her get you something, then you can be suprised.

Back