• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AMW 98/11000 Hardware Set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solarover12

Reaction score
Bought when these first came out back in '06 and flown maybe 5 times. I ran a few sparkies through the original nozzle, so I'm selling this with a replacement nozzle made by John Bolene (throat is 0.9", original was .0926").

This was made from Paul's custom run of 3.55" ID drawn tubing, and the original closure mates perfectly with a -337 o-ring. The replacement nozzle is machined to the industry standard 3.500", so it's a little loose in the case, but a little Teflon tape in the bottom of the o-ring groove (below the o-ring) and it does just fine.

These aren't available anymore, so no market comp - I believe they sold for $600, I'll go 2/3 of that. First $400 plus shipping takes it.

IMG_3796.jpgIMG_3795.jpgIMG_3794.jpgIMG_3793.jpgIMG_3792.jpgIMG_3791.jpg

In the market for high end (70cm) tracking equipment too, open to trade offers.

In the market for high end (70cm) tracking equipment too, open to trade offers.

Might want to be a bit more specific on that as the market is somewhat limited and what you desire to do with the equipment.
For instance, if hunting records you'd need an "approved" GPS tracker if going into that altitude range. If just wanting
to find your rocket any Sirf chipset can get that job done sans accurate altitude. Big enough nosecone? Can consider
an AP510 2 meter tracker if on extreme budgetary constraints and the time to tackle the learning curve: https://www.sainsonic.com/ap510-apr...th-thermometer-tf-card-support-aprsdroid.html Kurt

Back