• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 152mm Hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott S

Reaction score
I have an a la carte offering of 152 mm hardware. I don't know where this was made or how many flights it has on it. I'll provide my thoughts on the condition of the hardware but please ask for additional pictures if you have any question. Prices do not include shipping. Local pickup in Maryland

First up is a complete motor. 51.375" long case (on the right) with a forward closure, 2 piece nozzle carrier and an unused graphite nozzle with a 1.5" throat. The case has an external snap ring and is very clean, maybe 1 flight on it. Max Propellant Length appears to be 42.75" +/-. Includes 5 O-rings for use on the nozzle and 2 internal snap rings. Nozzle carrier uses 429 O-rings not included. $1,300

36.625" case - $400
34.50" case - $375
fwd closure - $100 (shows wear with minor dents and dings but will not affect performance.)
Single Piece Nozzle carrier - $250
Used Nozzle, 1.125" throat - $125 Includes 5 O-Rings

I have the ability to machine parts and pieces for this hardware so let me know if you'd like modifications or additional pieces fabricated.

DSC_8145.JPG
L to R 34.5"case no external ring, 36.625" w/ external ring & 51.375" w/ external ring

DSC_8146.JPG
Fwd closure thickness = 1.56" No shoulder, a phenolic disc was used in the end of the casting tube

DSC_8147.JPG DSC_8148.JPG DSC_8149.JPG
2 piece bolted nozzle carrier & new nozzle
The nozzle extends beyond the carrier by 3/8". A phenolic ring was used to protect the carrier.

DSC_8151.JPG DSC_8152.JPG DSC_8153.JPG
1 piece nozzle carrier with used nozzle. Nozzle has 1.125" throat. These do not look to be made as a set but will work together as there is a good fit between the nozzle and the carrier. Odd thing is, the nozzle has a shoulder for a liner (?) and the OD of the divergent end does not match the ID of the carrier.

I think 800 psi would be about right. Previous owner tried to run them around 600 psi.

Back