Aliens in North Las Vegas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had got video of the ship I saw. But I was too awestruck to think about my phone, which was in the garage. If I had it with me I still might not have used it. I didn't want to look away. IIRC they North Las Vegas people had a security camera aimed where the what ever was. But the video was blacked out while the thing was on the ground. I can just hear the two aliens talking. I told you you were to smashed to drive. Now we have had an accident and crashed into a planet.

That happens occasionally now that I'm over 50 years old...that's real.
I've allegedly had that happen to me one time but I can't vouch for it because I was asleep. Come to think of it though, there is the saying "pictures or it didn't happen", well I think we did get pictures.
The second time it was real, I was awake for that one.

Funny how these things tend to happen when and where human population is sparse, human senses are weakest, and documentation is weak or unavailable.

If there were truly something strange out there, I challenge UFO hunters to find it during the day and actually produce a visitor. Anything less seems more like mundane things mapping neatly onto an urban legend created from and for them. Basically a variation on the Texas Sharpshooter fallacy.

Latest posts

Back