Aerospace Specialty Products

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

Reaction score
I just had outstanding service again from Andy at ASP. Delivery was as fast as Semroc or Sandman and Andy always includes a little free bonus in the box.

I never see anything here about ASP so I thought I'd post a note.

Incredible variety of products not sold by most other rocketry vendors. Many competition and scale items you just can't find anywhere else. I'm a particular fan of Andy's pre-cut ultra-lightweight G10 fiberglass fins and his competition parachutes.

The scale kits are also outstanding and most are rockets you simply won't find anywhere else.

Great store, great items, great service. Highly recommended.

Steve

I just had outstanding service again from Andy at ASP. Delivery was as fast as Semroc or Sandman and Andy always includes a little free bonus in the box.

I never see anything here about ASP so I thought I'd post a note.

Incredible variety of products not sold by most other rocketry vendors. Many competition and scale items you just can't find anywhere else. I'm a particular fan of Andy's pre-cut ultra-lightweight G10 fiberglass fins and his competition parachutes.

The scale kits are also outstanding and most are rockets you simply won't find anywhere else.

Great store, great items, great service. Highly recommended.

Steve

Agreed. Andy is one of the better vendors out there, and his kits are excellent.

I love Andy's/ASP's series of Micro Scale rockets. They are cleverly designed and very detailed MicroMaxx-sized scale rockets. My Micro Jayhawk is one of the tiniest rockets that I have ever built.

Micro Jayhawk - map.jpg

Latest posts

Back