AC Supply

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruiser

Reaction score
I've been meaning to give a shout out to AC Supply. A few weeks ago I place my $100 plus order for some rockets and parts and they arrived pretty quickly. I noticed there was a rocket in the box that I didn't order and further inspection reveled one I ordered was not in the box. First thought was that they put the wrong rocket in the box but then I reviewed my order and it was clear that I ordered the wrong rocket. Turns out the rocket I wanted was right nice to the rocket I ordered; I had clicked the wrong box. I called AC Supply to ask about returning it and getting the rocket I wanted on order. The gentleman I talked to was so understanding and took very good care of me. Could not have asked for better customer service! This was only my second order with them but there will be more.

-Bob

AC Supply had been great on many occasions. They helped me coordinate a larger work group order for several dozen engineers as a company fun event. They shipped rockets, building supplies, engines, and tools all over the place for me, and billed me to expense it all. Huge thumbs up for them.

Back