A song stuck in your head?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by ScottRC
Of coarse listening to anything Tom Jones sings really gives me the same effect. Thats because he's all my dad would play on long road trips resulting in my lifelong emotional scar towards Tom Jones.

Whereas, I used to fall asleep listening to my Mum's Shirley Bassey, Andy Williams and Abba - and when I hear them now I'm filled with nostalgia!

Originally posted by Loopy
The intro to Carmina Burana - Fortuna imperatrix mundi...not such a bad thing, though.

We saw Carmina Burana at the local symphony last week - I had O Fortuna in my head for a couple of days. I exorcised that by listening to the Blue Man Group in the car, so now I have "Utne Wire Man" (from their album Audio) running around in my head. I guess that beats having "The Timewarp" in my head after seeing the Rocky Horror Picture Show at halloween...

Originally posted by RocketmanTM
Log from Ren and Stimpy.....

Thanks, pal. :p

"What rolls down stairs
Alone or in pairs
Rolls over the neighbor's dog?
It's great for a snack
It fits on your back
It's Log, Log, Log!"

Well, this week it's been Collective Soul's new album, especially "Counting the Days", "Under Heaven's Skies", and "Satellite". They were awesome in concert the other nite, by the way.

"We Built This City" by Jefferson Starship.

GOD! MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE!

Back