---

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good :)

Can't wait to see the launch pics :)

Originally posted by cjl
Looks good :)

Can't wait to see the launch pics :)

That will likely be a puff of smoke. I think this is a minimum diameter rocket that will be off the pad before you have time to touch the button. Cool kit. I've got a decal set for the trio, but I've never given it much thought until now.

Originally posted by Fishhead
That will likely be a puff of smoke. I think this is a minimum diameter rocket that will be off the pad before you have time to touch the button. Cool kit. I've got a decal set for the trio, but I've never given it much thought until now.

Very true, but I can always hope :)

Originally posted by MarkH
I thought I'd post a few pics since it's OOP and it's probably not on anyone's list of cloning projects.

A pic of primered SCRAM along with Starseeker and Sting Ray parts:
That's one cool looking little rocket. It just might be on someone's :rolleyes: clone list.

Nice job.

Here's my old bird. This is the side where the decals aren't peeling (as a kid I didn't understand the concept of clear-coat).

Speaking of cloning, I've acutally seen a BT-55 based upscale. It was quite cool.

Later,
EV

When I was younger, I used to shoot these guys off at night at the end of my street. I lived in a cul-de-sac. I think I got them all back. Nice build pics.

Back