4" BSG Colonial Viper

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I have listed two 4" BSG Colonial Viper kits on my site. I will be making more once these are gone and my lumber order gets here.

4" BSG Colonial Viper

IMG_1249.jpg

Can I get an idea of who all wants one of these. I will have another pair ready after this weekend.

I don’t want to distract from the 4” Viper production, but does the picture above have the 4” Viper and the Morerockets Viper?

Well since I could not sleep last night. I spent the night cutting and gathering the parts for 2 more kits. There is 2 more listed on my site. This might be the last for a while unless I can find some quality 1/8" baltic birch. My supplier is out till mid february and the 2 other suppliers I tried have crap (either have a ton of footballs in the material or is twisted so bad I could build a boat. I have some order from another supplier but will not be here till feb 3rd. Hopefully it is good since they promised me it is quality material.

Have any of them been flown?
Haven’t flown anything in a number of years. Hasn’t stopped me from buying and assembling (but not finishing) lots of rockets Including most of the old K&S kits.

This Spring/Summer is painting season with a bit of flying thrown in. Heck, I’m only 30 miles away from MDRA’s launch site.

Everyone that order over the weekend your order shipped today. UPS forgot to stop at the shop yesterday.

Mine did as well. Packed very nicely. I might start it this weekend.

I have a very old K&S 4" kit, but missing shock cord and chute. What do you recommend for recovery system?

I have a very old K&S 4" kit, but missing shock cord and chute. What do you recommend for recovery system?
Those kits never had recovery items with them. I use a 60" chute in mine if the recovery area has nice soft area. If the surface is hard, I use a 72" chute.

Back