• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

24/20-40 RMS-RC

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr G

Reaction score
Just picked up an Orion Starliner from Dynasoar Rocketry and need a 24/20-40 RMS-RC.

Anyone have one that you are willing to part with or where to get one? Seems like they are out of stock everywhere I've looked.

That might be a special order item. I would talk to Mike with Bay Area Rocketry. He can order you what you need.

I have 100 on specal pre-pay order 4-6 weeks out, plus some single use E-6's also on order, Aerotech just got 12 cases in and sent them out, 5 went to me that were pre-sold, so there are 7 out there somewhere that might show up in a few places before then.

Frank

Back