Eric Foster needs our prayers in this dire time of bad news.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
Reaction score
Eric Foster known to many of you for BaddAzz rockets, just called me.

For those that don't know the story, his wife Rhonda has been living with brain cancer for almost 3yrs. During this period it's been a terrible roller coaster ride of emotions. For awhile rampant growth, near death experience's then remission. All the worst up's & downs one can experience in a lifetime. Many here know what I'm talking about.....you or your loved one's have gone through it. She has already far outlived most that have this severe type of cancer.

Eric's rocketry business and real life machine shop have been interrupted/put on hold, so many times I can't count. Being a deeply religious person & true family man....the needs of his family always have come first and above all else.

He is picking up the kids from school & heading to the emergency room as I type. She has had a major re-lapse that they may not be able to help at all this time.

Eric has always felt the Forum folks are his extended family, truly, not just words......and as such, believing in the power of prayer, as he and many of us do requests our help.

So with trembling hands & foggy eyes I ask all of you:
Please when done reading this...stop what you are doing...take a minute or two & ask your God [whatever denomination you are] To help Rhonda in her recovery or make her transition into the next world as painless & comfortable as possible. Yes it's that bad this time, but miracles can & do happen.

Everyone who reads this please post some sort of reply....even if you don't say anything & leave it blank.

It will mean more to Eric than you can EVER know.

Thanks,
Jim H.

Eric truly is one in the "good people" category. While I've never met him in person, we've spent many an hour chatting online and on the phone.

Eric, buddy, I'm with you and your family.

-Kevin

Eric,

I'm praying for y'all, my brother.

No one knows you and Rhonda like the One with nail scars and pierced side.

May The Good Shepherd carry you both as you walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

Greg

Eric, know that there are people who care about you and your family and are standing by to help.

FC

Eric and Rhonda and kids are in my thoughts and prayers, my heart aches for them....

Gregg

That's awful news. We will keep them in our thoughts and prayers also.

Praying for the Foster family! Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

-Eric-

Trembling hands and foggy eyes indeed.

PLEASE, whoever is in power over these things, PLEASE do right by Eric & Rhonda.

Eric, you are absolutely in my thoughts/prayers. I'm sending all my best wishes and hopes to you and yours.

s6

will be keeping Eric and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

Eric, my brother who I have never met, my prayers are with you, Rhonda, the family, the doctors, and nurses, and anyone else who is involved with your situation. May the healing spirit of the LORD be on all of you. What ever the LORD allows, it will be for the best. Hang in there.

Eric,

Don't know you but being a family man myself with 3 kids I certainly feel for you're family in such a difficult time.
Prayers and thoughts your way.

My best wishes to them all, and to you, CJ, a hearty "way to go". You're good at this. I'm sure your good karma will rub off where it's needed the most.

Eric - my family is thinking of yours at this time. Stay strong and you know that you can always count on us to help you out if/when needed.

Eric, we've never met but I have good feelings toward you based on your dedication to our hobby and your participation here on TRF. I'm doing my best to send good vibes to you and your wife. You obviously have a lot of people around here in your corner, and I hope it makes a difference for you. Sully

Back