BARCLONE - Arrow Head Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdjsky01

Kim's Rocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
In case one is curious how it turned out (21gm, 3/4oz):

Post copied to gallery with permission

Attachments

• Arrowhead-Final-01.jpg
    Arrowhead-Final-01.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the BARCLONE Arrow Head Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the BARCLONE Arrow Head and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

BARCLONE: Arrow Head:

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
BARCLONE Arrow Head Basic Information.

barclone%20TRF%20small.gif
BARCLONE

MODEL NAME: Arrow Head Also known as:

NUMBER:

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer: James Pierson

Type: Exotic
Motor Mount: 1x13mm
Recovery:
Length: 10.0”
Diameter: 0.736” (BT-20)
Fin Span: 4.08”
Weight: 0.98 oz

Mfg. Description: DESC

Advertising Liveries

barclone-arrow%20head-2012%20web%20livery.jpg
BARCLONE 2012

Face Card(s)

Instruction Header(s)

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
With the Renaissance Faire garbage (well to me anyway) going on, SCRA is relegated to a small area of the Santa Fe Recreational area. However all is not plague and empty tankards. The area is covered in green stuff I have heard is called 'Grass'. And this area forces me to think more about small rockets and small motors. It's a great excuse to break out the 1/8A through A rockets and simply have a hoot.

BTW: I was having a sub optimal day behind the camera. Not always, but these things do happen. First it was over cast so I had to compensation with higher ISO and a tad bit slower shutter. Second I think my diopter adjustment got moved so what looked focused to me, was a tad off. Third I was just screwing around having fun. ;)

First I launched the Flis Mudwasp... no choices here. Just a MicroMaxx II motor and off it goes to about 50 to 70 feet. Perfect flyer and everyone loves it. Streamer deployed on Que and all was well!

8625357513_43ede5fef6_b.jpg

Wheeee

8625358369_1a64d62b35_b.jpg

This rocket is a slightly stretched version of a BT-5 based design I found over on the Barclone forum on YORF (worth the trip over to YORF just for inspiration). A closeup of it is above with the Flis Mudwasp

It's powering up on a 1/2A3-4T. Actually it misfired but the picture is of the recycled flight a few rounds later...

Streamer deployed fine

8625363811_b5a8e42514_b.jpg

Back