Anyone headed to airfest 29?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Draney

Reaction score
Helloo everyone! I was just curious about how many of you guys are headed to airfest. Also, I've got a 3 inch punisher that I have been really wanting to break my altitude record on however im only level 1 and I would need l2 motors. However if by some chance anyone l2 here would be willing to look at it at airfest and launch it under their name I would be really grateful. I would of course pay for the motor cost. Possibly a k455 or j450? Those are the two I've been looking at. K would go about twice the height of the j450. And again the rocket is a 3 inch punisher if anyone is willing to do that it would be great if not that's ok. I'll be at airfest so if you want to let me know. Thanks! Hope to see y'all there.

Why don't you just make your Level 2 certification attempt yourself? There will be plenty of TRA Prefects, TAPS, and Board members who can administer the L2 exam and witness your launch.

BTW, there will be hundreds of flyers from around most of the U.S., particularly flyers from the Central section of the country in attendance. There will be multiple vendors on-site who will sell you any motor of your choice.

--Lance.

Why don't you just make your Level 2 certification attempt yourself? There will be plenty of TRA Prefects, TAPS, and Board members who can administer the L2 exam and witness your launch.

BTW, there will be hundreds of flyers from around most of the U.S., particularly flyers from the Central section of the country in attendance. There will be multiple vendors on-site who will sell you any motor of your choice.

--Lance.
I would love if I could do my l2 attempt however I'm only 14. I've launched lots of l1 motors and thought it might be a fun experience to see a j or k motor go up in one of my rockets.

Hey hope everyone who went to airfest had successful flights. I flew the punisher on a k455 but was unable to get video. Is there any slim possibility that someone got a video of it? It was the "patriotic candy cane" and I flew it on Saturday in the afternoon. If anyone has that it would be great!
Joey

Back