Stickershock November special!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Well as I promised... time for a monthly special!

this month.. November 2015.. Buy any set and get a set of CUSTOM LETTERING of equal or lessor value free!

YEP you hear me.. FREE!

Heres how it works..

go to my website Stickershock23.com pick out any decal set I offer ON THE WEBSITE. check out like normal..

when you get to "note to seller" tell me what size free lettering you would like... VERY IMPORTANT.. Also tell me what color. what font and what orientation you would like ( vertical or horizontal) then finish checking out.

If you dont want to put it in notes to seller send me a separate e-mail... tell me what you ordered.. then give me all the same information on the free lettering.

VERY IMPORTANT.. now watch for an e-mail from me.. this will be a PROOF of your lettering... as soon as you approve the proof, I will fill your order, make your FREE custom lettering and get it on the way to you!

SO what could be easier and better than FREE STUFF! NOTHING.. so get your orders in now!

ok fine print!

this special is good until black friday (November 27th 2015) this offer is NOT good to go with anything CUSTOM MADE or anything FUll color printed (there are only a couple of those on my website)

this offer is NOT good with any other offer, special or coupon offered for stickershock items!

additional shipping may be required (probably not) but this is not included in the special offer!

Allrighty guys I promised I'd do this so there it is!

thanks for looking and remember...

NEVER FLY NAKED!

You da man Mark,,,
Keep crankin em out....
I haven't built a rocket that doesn't have your work on it in so long I don't remember it....lol...

I say a prayer for Marian every day....
I hope she is doing just fantastic man...

Teddy

THanks so much Teddy. she go's in to see he oncologist monday or tuesday.. im hoping its good news!

I wish I could say I dont have a rocket without OBH recovery in it.. but ive been building since before OBH... but all my new stuff yeah!

ALright Guys a handfull have gotten in on this.. Thanks so much..

Just wanted to put it back on top and remind you this is like buy one get one free..

Decals for one rocket free lettering for a second!

enjoy!

ALright Guys a handfull have gotten in on this.. Thanks so much..

Just wanted to put it back on top and remind you this is like buy one get one free..

Decals for one rocket free lettering for a second!

enjoy!

Hey Mark,

So what do you mean by "Free lettering"? Do you mean one can choose any words or phrases, specify the font and you'll provide it free or do you mean you'll provide the same decal as the first ordered, but with the lettering changed? Can you provide an example? Thanks!

If you go to my website left menu "custom lettering"

I offer custom lettering in any size font color there.. this is what is free!

so say you order a Der red max for $30.00

you can order one set of custom lettering up to $30.00 worth..

so say you need some 5" tall lettering that says "My stinkin' rocket" red.. in "blippo" font... that is what is free!

YOLO 3!!! :wink:

My wife thinks I should name my rocket something the announcer would be embarassed to announce...something like "IMA PINKIE WINKIE DINKIE DOO". Then you video it and crop it so you can post it on your FB rocket site. :)

" I like to do the cha cha like a sissy girl!"

[video=youtube;lWZ7yLrSicw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWZ7yLrSicw[/video]

Back