Launch Alert: 'Explorer' by Valkyrie Recovery Systems – Gear Up for Your Next Breakthrough!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valkyrie Recovery Systems

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Greetings, Students, Innovators and Professionals!

We're over the moon to unveil 'Explorer' by Valkyrie Recovery Systems, our bespoke product line curated for the audacious college teams, passionate amateurs, and spirited start-ups that have shown us overwhelming interest. It's a collection born from your needs and our desire to deliver without delay at an affordable price.

Our growth story in the aerospace and space markets is one of ambition and agility. Amidst the rhythmic pulses of contract work, our team harnesses the quieter interludes to create something remarkable – the Explorer line. With precision and care, we've crafted these products to be ready when you are, offering them as they are perfected and stocked.

A note to our future 'Explorers': our inventory is a treasure trove of ready-to-ship items (replenished during downtime between contracts), crafted to complement the innovator's journey. We embrace the beauty of our designs as they are, which means the products you see are the products you get – no custom color changes or modifications (other than what's listed on the product's page). It's our way of ensuring that your focus remains undisturbed on the skies ahead, not on the wait.

Ready to elevate your endeavors? Your next discovery awaits with Explorer by Valkyrie Recovery Systems. Chart your course to our store here: Explorer by Valkyrie Recovery Systems.

Let's embark on this expedition together – where readiness meets reliability.

With anticipation for our shared adventure,
The Valkyrie Recovery Systems Team

Attachments

• 20231031_092605 (1).jpg
    20231031_092605 (1).jpg
    739.7 KB · Views: 1
Dang. I'm not really the description for any of the people Valkyrie sells to but I would most definitely love to have another VPD from you Ben (had to sell off all my chutes when I lost my job). Do you guys sell to just normal people?

Dang. I'm not really the description for any of the people Valkyrie sells to but I would most definitely love to have another VPD from you Ben (had to sell off all my chutes when I lost my job). Do you guys sell to just normal people?
This product line is available for everyone, just developed and geared towards students, innovators and professionals. If it fits your purpose, then the Explorer product line may be right for you.

Back