Year End Temporary Closure

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
As a heads up to those with projects in the works. We will be closing down for a few weeks at the end of the year/new year. During that time no orders will be accepted, so please get your order in before Dec 17th. We should have things reopened around Jan 7th. Thanks for your understanding and continued support.

Hope your doing OK. Any update for reopening?

I'm well, thank you. The delay on reopening is purely a paperwork issue with changing some aspects of the LLC structure with the state. Once I have the filing back from the state I should be open within 2 days. This has been a much longer delay than I anticipated,but given the holidays and weather it isn't shocking.

I greatly appreciate the support from the rocketry community, and am champing at the bit to get back to serving my tiny niche. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Once you're open again, could I buy pull-pin switches without RBF flags, but get the pull-pin head with the hole for the flag? I have a couple of souvenir SpaceX RBF flags I'd like to use...

Once you're open again, could I buy pull-pin switches without RBF flags, but get the pull-pin head with the hole for the flag? I have a couple of souvenir SpaceX RBF flags I'd like to use...

I can do that, but be sure to send a seperate message with the order (use ontact page on site). The order comment field in Wix is unfortunately not very apparent on my side, so it is easy to miss when making up a batch of orders.

Back