Would love to see a flying kit of the Flash Gordon rocket from the 1930’s

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a larger scale say 12" diameter or even larger. Then the front tubes, there's like 28 to 32 of them, that are right in front of the doors could be used as 29mm mmt's. Or maybe even 38mm mmt's. How many of these tubes are there? Its hard to tell from the pic's. I'd fill the four regular sparky motors with well, long burn sparky motors with hardly any thrust Then the real thrust would be from the front mounted 29's or 38's. And I'd use blue thunder for the 29 or 38 mm motors as it has very little smoke. That way the tail could remain the full pointy tail that it is in the original.

Just my 2 cents

Brad

Attachments

• Flash GOrdon - Dr zarkov ship.jpg
    Flash GOrdon - Dr zarkov ship.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 0
How about a larger scale say 12" diameter or even larger. Then the front tubes, there's like 28 to 32 of them, that are right in front of the doors could be used as 29mm mmt's. Or maybe even 38mm mmt's. How many of these tubes are there? Its hard to tell from the pic's. I'd fill the four regular sparky motors with well, long burn sparky motors with hardly any thrust Then the real thrust would be from the front mounted 29's or 38's. And I'd use blue thunder for the 29 or 38 mm motors as it has very little smoke. That way the tail could remain the full pointy tail that it is in the original.

Just my 2 cents

Brad

Sure , yeah, why not.... other than all the money to load up 36 motor tubes with 29mm motors....

Latest posts

Back