Wildman Punisher 4x4

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! Will that be a Friday morning flight?

Heck, do you think I plan that far ahead??? Ask Wayco... He wanted to drag race Punishers on the L900's. So whatever day he's planned will be it. I'm just flying one a day so far... I'm bringing some small stuff for fillers...
Just went through the Airfest thread. Yep, looks like Wayco planned for Friday...

Last edited:
what procedure and product for clearing over bare fiberglass? scuffing, adhesion promoter? thanks in advance

This L900....:mad: Is cursed...:mad: Now I'm missing the delay grain liner... :mad::mad::mad:
Gotta remember to call Tim tomorrow....

Santa's bringing you an L1410 skid......fly that one, sandbag 'em!!!!!
In my best Teddy voice: HEY, I STANDIN RIGHT HERE!
I have a couple spare L900’s, we could steal parts if Tim doesn’t bring what you want. Or I might have that L1410 skid, but not sure about that. I’m on the road today, going fishing in NM.

I'm bring mine,'cept it only has 3 fins. Must have lost one.
I started building it 3 years ago, actually it flew then , but I just put the StickerShock vinyl on yesterday. So I guess it's just finished.
Wanna play?

I'm game if Adrian is. I would hate to pass up the (slim) chance of beating CJ in a drag race. I've got an extra L900 if you don't. We should probably keep an eye on you when you build your motor....

It's your dance Wayco, I'm just tryin not to step on any toes... I've no problem with CJ hoppin in, as long as we're not going for altitude... His Punisher might be a little lighter than ours...

OK, so it looks like this thing is growing. Sharon want's in too. I'm sure Bob is gonna love this, and put us out on the East 40. Since CJ's is without a payload tube, it's first off the rod for bragging rights only.

Did you say green? Green decals over the orange paint...
In addition, I weighed both rockets in the picture. Ready to fly w/o motor cases, the Punisher weighs in at ~11.5 lbs. and oddly enough, the Jart 598 weighs the same...
I met my goal on the Jart 598. If I use a 12' rail, I can use a AT K458W :)

Attachments

• Decals.jpg
    Decals.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Back