• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wildman Eagle Claw kit 38mm - NIB

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxQ

Tripoli 2747
Reaction score
Another kit I just won't get around to building.
This is like a small Giant Leap Talon, one of the nicest rocket designs ever, but a smaller size for smaller motors.
38mm thin-wall fiberglass tube.
It has a really nice boat tail for low drag.
Kit comes with a detailed instruction booklet.
Asking $65 and buyer pays shipping (which should be reasonable given the size).
PayPal preferred but will consider other payment methods.

Attachments

• wildman eagle claw kit NIB.jpg
    wildman eagle claw kit NIB.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
This is like a small Talon, one of the nicest rocket designs ever, but a smaller size for smaller motors.

Do you ever get out to MDRA launches?

I used to. Made a lot of Red Glare launches.
Not lately, some major health issues have come up.

Attachments

• Apolllo Little Joe II - Upscale .jpg
    Apolllo Little Joe II - Upscale .jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 0
That is so weird that you just posted this kit for sale. Just yesterday, I was cleaning out some things to sell and came across my Eagle Claw kit that's been in its shipping box for some 5 years now - first time I'd touched the box in 5 years!

Last edited:
"have to begin downsizing"

Sorry about the health issues :(..Are you going to post more up for sale?. I ended up with your nike apache :)(thank you again) now just have to find time build it..

Last edited:
This is like a small Giant Leap Talon, one of the nicest rocket designs ever, but a smaller size for smaller motors.
Sorry for the weird post.. it seems last night, I couldn't type anything into the message! Weird! I was just going to say that I was interested if it didn't sell! Congrats on the sell!

Last edited:
Sorry for the weird post.. it seems last night, I couldn't type anything into the message! Weird! I was just going to say that I was interested if it didn't sell! Congrats on the sell!
Yes....last night the Forum was doing weird things.

I thought maybe the Forum wanted me to upgrade my membership to TRF Supporter before I could complete the sale.
So,.......... I made a $20 gift to the Forum via PayPal, but the problem didn't go away.

Thanks for looking!

Yes....last night the Forum was doing weird things.

I thought maybe the Forum wanted me to upgrade my membership to TRF Supporter before I could complete the sale.
So,.......... I made a $20 gift to the Forum via PayPal, but the problem didn't go away.

Thanks for looking!
That's funny! I was thinking the SAME thing and tried to make a donation but I couldn't recall my PayPal password and just left the forum. I really need to figure that out because I would like to make a donation!

PS. I am looking at your other stuff...

Latest posts

Back