What did you do rocket wise today?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered over 100 motors from raohara and 29mm, 38mm, and 54mm tubing for motor mounts from Giant Leap Rocketry along with a yard of 3oz fiberglass for built-up fins on my 4" project.

I bought the new issue of Sport Rocketry from Hobby Town last night and been looking through it. : )

I received an email saying that my balls have finally been shipped and will arrive soon!

-- Roger

I received an email saying that my balls have finally been shipped and will arrive soon!

-- Roger

Someone's got to ask, might as well be me. (I'm afraid to find out...)

Uhm, what has that got to do with rocketry?

:duck:

Decided to get an Aerotech delay drilling tool after running some OR sims.

Just bought a couple 22 Swifts for my boys to earn. Didn't realize until I got home that the body tube in one of them was smashed nearly flat so I will have to take it back.

Unpacked Upward Propensity and my range box after having sent them home to NJ from Nevada.

Did some touch up and cleaning of a rocket that will be displayed at the local County Fair for the next week+ in an effort to generate interest in rocketry.

20130802_062731.jpg

Ordered an Estes Altimeter.
Glued in the motor mount for the Quest Hi-!=Q
Got my order of Estes Retainers (29 and 24) from Hobbylinc

Masked off my Madcow 4" BlackBrant II ,ready for white lacquer.

Finished AMRAAM 4 ,need to apply Stickershock graphix ......sweet !

Got my Estes Maxi-V2 refurbed with rail buttons ,new Topflight thinmill 24" chute ,added Nomex blanket ,cut out underwear elastic and replaced with metal screw eye and Kevlar SC. ,added a bit of noseweight .It`s ready for AT/SU E15s -30s ,as I have a bunch to burn off ,which happens this Sunday!

Finished final painting of Madcow 2.6" FG Nike Smoke ,ready for decals and will fly this Sunday.

Paul T

actually did this yesterday went with the kids to a local highschool and launched a few, then it rained...I also finished my vagabond, all except the decals which I gave up on after a horrible wrinkled failure
vagabond.jpg

Framed my space flown SL-7 logo card -- flew into space of Up Aerospace's SL-7 mission. That's two items I have which UP Aerospace has flown. :)

-Kevin

Installed landing leg pads and rail buttons, Assembled motors for tomorrows launch. Bought a tarp, some 2x3s and rope to create a sun shelter.

Yesterday. Managed to get some in the air before another storm rolled in. It was super hot and super humid, but I think everyone had a good time. We lost two in the milo field and had two devastated girls as a result. We had to move to an alternate lunch site to avoid losing more rockets.

My V2 launched by a future rocketeer.
aug2-2.jpg

aug2-1.jpg

State Fair qualification flight. 1672 feet.
aug2-19.jpg
First year rocketeer
aug2-4.jpg

aug2-6.jpg

Back