Upscale Estes Starship Vega Build! (3" dia. and blue tube!)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had (another) "amazing" idea for another build project! How about a 2.6" upscale Estes Black star voyager!
1707971283172.png
Maybe I could make those cool smaller fins from carbon fiber for extra coolness!

20240220_192505.jpg
I am happy to announce that the stickershock23 decals have arrived! I cut them out so that once I get paint on my rocket I won't have to cut them out before putting them on. They all seem to be of very high quality and I am very pleased with the decals and stickershock's customer service. This is my first order from stickershock and I don't think it will be the last!

I was able to cut some more vinyl decals out at my school. (they have a vinyl cutter). I used it to cut out the decals that go above the pods on the fins, as those did not come with the sticker shock decals. The sticker shock decals were for a different version of the starship vega.
20240304_181312.jpg20240304_181316.jpg

Yes, I know that. I used it anyway because that was all that was available, and it still looks cool. I just wanted the other decals that were above the pods so I had them cut out. They are not exact, but make it look a little more like the original!

Back