• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Brandt,,,,
I think that's Rocketman chutes,,,, Kyle,,,,,
I bought from him as well,,,,
Super nice man,,, and he gave me a great deal too..........
And his chutes are top of the line too........

Teddy
Wait a sec, are you saying those chutes belonged to Ky Michaelson?

Matt

I've updated the list in the first post again. Actually have done so a couple of times in the last week or two. It really is great that there are so many good folk around here, and so many fine deals to be had. Thanks again everyone!

(I like how some folks are referencing actual transactions - makes the recommendations that much more solid).

peace & rockets, s6

Perhaps a bit off topic, but maybe relevant to a few people here. Ginger Lyle, seller of the puking cat gravy boat, offered great service. Ordered Saturday, arrived Monday - doesn't get much better than that!

Wait a sec, are you saying those chutes belonged to Ky Michaelson?

Matt

The one and only Rocketman himself,,,,,,,,,,,,

https://www.the-rocketman.com/content12.html

Super duper nice man,,,,,,,,
He will genuinely try to help,,,,,,,,
He''ll give you a great deal on his chutes,,,,,,,,,
And his chutes are top quality,,,,,,, Really well made ..............

Teddy

I have dealt with these 3 guys and it was great.
cerving
derek
stickershock23

hard to believe they weren't on the #1 post

Last edited:
Well I finally get to add Crazy Jim (blackjack2564) to my list!
It's funny, we've ALMOST done business a few times, but every time something seemed to come up and we never sealed the deal - either I waited to long to decide, or he ran out of "x" item before I bought, or I didn't have funds at the time, or some other circumstance. But every time, my dealings with him were very good - we just never actually made a deal! Lots of other folks have had great dealings with Jim of course, and now I'm finally in that group. He's straight, clear and honest, has excellent communication, is very fair on shipping, gets stuff sent quickly, and offers excellent items at VERY good prices. Many of you know this already but - deal with blackjack2564 with confidence - he WILL do right by you.

I also just had an excellent transaction with thobin - great all the way around - and have duly added him to my (growing) list of good guys.

I also want to give a nod to Hball55. I haven't done a direct deal with him myself, but we almost did. His communication was excellent, and he really seemed to go at this in all the right ways. His deals were very clear, he id'ed himself thoroughly with good references and contact info, his Yard Sale posts had good pictures and great info, etc. I'm sure at least one of you ended up completing a transaction with him and I can only imagine it went smoothly. If so, chime in here and make it official, and I will then add him to the list.

thanks guys, s6

I can vouch for Hank, HBall55. I acquired a set of CTI 38mm cases from him today. He drove a long way to meet me, and we talked for an hour. He's a good guy, been around around the hobby for a long time.

Chadrog IS a stand up guy, I sold a box of LPR nose cones to him, and I took a small hit on the shipping, really no big deal. Yet when he gets the package he notices this and send me the difference. Unsolicited and completely unexpected yet very much appreciated. Chadrog is what is right with TRF a true asset to the rocket community.

Thanks

TA

Had a great transaction with time2fly. Prompt delivery and more than expected.

Rocketeer Gator was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication and fast shipping. Would definitely deal with again.

I still don't see my name up there? Who updates the list, who approves the names? Just checking...

I still don't see my name up there? Who updates the list, who approves the names? Just checking...

It's a voluntary system; when someone sells something to you or buys from you, they can at their discretion add you to the list.

Not everyone does so.

-Kevin

"Rocketheads " was an excellent buyer, inquired & paid invoice extremely fast. They have no posts on the Forum, but follow it and occasionally like to purchase. They are a greenlight for me.

Billspad sold me 6 timers at an excellent price, shipped fast, and constantly communicated. Buy with confidence!

Just a note to let all know that: Worsaer and maxvelocity are top notch buyers. I met Worsaer personally (Bill) and had a great visit. maxvelocity had contacted me barely after I posted the sale and the money was in my paypal account just as quick. Add accpool to the list, he and maxvelocity were quick to the draw. Would do business with them anytime.

Add Jblatz to list of great buyers. This last transaction with maxvelocity, accpool, and Jblatz couldn't have gone smoother, communication quick and payment just as quick. Not to lessen transaction with Worsaer, because his couldn't have gone smoother.

Last edited:
I've put the lists into alphabetical order. This was suggested to me by a member and it's funny, I was just thinking the same thing. Perhaps I needed the nudge to actually make the change. This should make searching for someone before doing business with them that much easier.
Also updated with some recent additions - the list keeps growing!

thanks all, s6

Thanks for all the work you are doing on this, it is appreciated.

I've put the lists into alphabetical order. This was suggested to me by a member and it's funny, I was just thinking the same thing. Perhaps I needed the nudge to actually make the change. This should make searching for someone before doing business with them that much easier.
Also updated with some recent additions - the list keeps growing!

thanks all, s6

Recently bought one of thobin's Reactor sets. Very nicely put together. Good instructions & quality pieces. Would definitely recommend!

Would like to add yet another "Good Seller" recommendation for L.W. Bercini. The Canaroc Scorpion I won in round 2 of his OOP auction arrived in a very secure package and was exactly as described, as was an additional item that we had privately discussed pricing for. Although I live in Canada and L.W. is in the great state of Georgia, he insisted that I pay him only after I had received my items and was happy with their condition. Gotta love that TRF trust factor! All around it was a great experience, and I am happy to recommend him to others. Oh yeah, and it even made it through Canada Customs without a hitch, even though he didn't mark "humanitarian donation" on the declaration form!;)

Received a couple of vintage Estes kits from les today. They both arrived safe and sound. Thanks!

-Dave

Many thanks to Wayco for his patience while waiting on USPS. His package, via Priority 2-Day Mail, took 10 days to get to him....from California to Arizona. Wayne paid very fast and was superb with his communication. Great buyer and great guy!

Back