• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to add a few names to the list of GREAT buyers. These guys are the cream of the crop here on TRF. We need more like them. Sailorbill, kruland, pilot98, ThePlmbr, fyrwrxz, grouch, Salvage-1, stealth6. Thanks to all you guys for helping me raise money for my sons wedding gift. Hopefully I can replace some of the stuff I sold when Black Friday rolls around.:wink:

I just concluded a transaction with Ed Delacroix. I was a pain for him to work with and he tolerated the pain wonderfully. Everything arrived in pristine condition.

Just wanted to add a few names to the list of GREAT buyers. These guys are the cream of the crop here on TRF. We need more like them. Sailorbill, kruland, pilot98, ThePlmbr, fyrwrxz, grouch, Salvage-1, stealth6. Thanks to all you guys for helping me raise money for my sons wedding gift. Hopefully I can replace some of the stuff I sold when Black Friday rolls around.:wink:
Back atcha', Bill! Thx for such a quick turnaround. C'mon guys-everybody knows a marriage is expensive, money wise, not talking the cost to your psyche...pony up!

I would like to express my gratitude to chadrog (Chad) for being a very trusting and fine gentleman, and for sending me some items before I paid for them !

Thankyou Chad !

Most sincerely

Paul T

Your welcome Mr.T! And thanks for the (overly generous) payment in good ol' greenbacks, not that Canadian "funny munny".

A handful of names that I want to add to the list. I know some are already on the list; however, they are still doing great by the members of the forum!

Wiley
Fuddrucker
Afterburners
Jus_rockets
Eric1

Crazy Jim-again! Only him, the Rocket Gods, Motor Demons and I will ever know how cool this guy is! Thanks, bro'!

I would like to add LW Bercini to the list. Very good seller. Great communication very fast shipping item just as described.

I was very happy with my recent purchase from "Stable1". Shipped fast, well packed, and as described.

Pilotguy2008

Everything came just as described. There was a shipping issue he took care of that was a huge cost to him.

In the end i got exactly what he promissed!

Thanks, John.

Add jamesr to the list. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him.

lkal32 and I just finished a good transaction. He has great communication, and is outstanding to work with; I feel you can deal in confidense with this seller.

And I would deal with Chris Nolan any day of the week as well,,,,,,,
I'm trying like crazy to get Chris to come out to a
Radical Rocketeers launch in Great Meadows N.J............
One of these days Chris..........

I'll be honest,,,,,,
I've read some negative stuff lately about dealing with people on this forum,,,,,,,,
Maybe I've just been super lucky,,,,,,, knock on wood............
I've done a LOT of deals here and not even a hint of a problem of any kind......... Ever..........

I should shut up right,,,lol,,,lol,,,,,,,,

Thank you so much every one on this forum has been so nice to me...........

Thank you ,,, Thank you,,,,,,,

Teddy

THX Teddy! I promise next year I'll make it over for a launch bud!
Its been a super busy work year that ended with ER surgery few weeks ago to get that alien gallbladder out.Now battling procrastination for annual migration south but will be at Red Glare in the spring.......hopefully!

Wow,,,
I'm sorry you had to have your gall bladder out worse yet in an er type of situation,,,,,,,
I had mine out last October.......
Chris,,, don't procrastinate too much about anything,,,,,,,,
Tomorrow is not promised,,,,,,,,, enjoy the heck out of today..........
I'd sure love to meet you at a Radical Rocketeers launch,,,,,,,,
It really is a nice field and a %k waiver every month is hard to beat.........
Hey,,,, I'm trying to make Red Glare this year in December with a hand warmer in my pocket,,,,,,,,,,,
How bout you,,,,,,,, any plans on making it...........

Teddy

Rocketman223 sold me some chutes, great price, threw some extra magazines in it, shipped fast, and communicated constantly.

You can be sure that you are getting a good deal from him.

Hey Brandt,,,,
I think that's Rocketman chutes,,,, Kyle,,,,,
I bought from him as well,,,,
Super nice man,,, and he gave me a great deal too..........
And his chutes are top of the line too........

Teddy

I recently had a very good transaction with LW Bercini. Everything was shipped fast, packed perfectly, and exactly as described. I plan to put in some bids on his upcoming auctions.

Back