The OFFICIAL Stargate/SG1 VS thread...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!
Incidentally I am working on my own cross over. An original series BSG Viper with an SGC mod and the good Colonel at the helm.
I also found both a Stargate and Aliens easter eggs in the Manga version of "Gate".

Attachments

• gate 1.jpeg
    gate 1.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 0
  • gate 2.jpeg
    gate 2.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 0
  • gate 3.jpeg
    gate 3.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 0
  • gate 4.jpeg
    gate 4.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 0
  • gate 5.jpeg
    gate 5.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 0
Also who was the actress (hubba hubba) who had a recurring role as a villain in Stargate SG-1 and a supporting role in Farscape/Serenity?
One more crossover:
Which actress had a leading role in Andromeda and also had a recurring role in the last two seasons of Stargate SG-1 AND is married to a leading Stargate actor?
I'll leave these up for another 24 hours then post the answers.
Unless someone beats me to it.
Any takers?

Well, I’ve never seen Stargate 1 or Atlantis. Only Serenity, Firefly, and the original Stargate movie. And all the Farscape stuff…

Oops, my bad. Yes, Firefly/Serenity.
Morena Baccarin played Inara Serra in Firefly/Serenity
View attachment 521765

And Adria in Stargate SG-1
View attachment 521766

Ding ding ding!
Aha, misleading question your honor, move to dismiss…😁
I knew Jewel was in SG1 or Atlantis but I couldn’t remember any Firefly cast being in Farscape.
Now I might have to watch some of the SG1. I really liked the movie. Just never got to either series.

One more crossover:
Which actress had a leading role in Andromeda and also had a recurring role in the last two seasons of Stargate SG-1 AND is married to a leading Stargate actor?
Who knows the answer to this last one?
Time's running out.

What, no Farscape??

Someone beat me to it, but S10 E6 - "200" as in 200th SG1 episode poke a lot of fun at the writers. One of the funniest SG1 episodes EVA! :)

SG1a.jpg

The SG1 team kept coming up w alternate stories:

SG1b.jpg

I think Alex worked in CGI ? ROFL (something I would do!)

SG1c.jpg

If you like SG1 make sure you see this episode!

Is there a place to stream SG-1 for free? I've discovered it on my Netflix DVD plan but I don't know if I have time to watch it all before Netflix stops the DVD service.

Netflix has gotten very slow in their DVD system. I have a theory that they have closed some of their shipping centers and my disks are now coming from far away. Or maybe they have cut way back on their employees and they have a backlog. I used to be able to mail a disk on Monday and have a new one in my mailbox Wednesday, now if I mail a disk on Monday I might not get a new one until Friday or Saturday.

Latest posts

Back