The OFFICIAL Stargate/SG1 VS thread...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally just finished watching SG-1 "Window of Opportunity". Absolutely the best episode ever!

Hammond: Colonel O'Neill, what the hell are you doing?!
O'Neill: IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!?!

O'Neill: Excuse me. George.
Hammond: Colonel, what are you doing out of uniform?
O'Neill: (Looks at watch) Handing you my resignation.
Carter: Resigning? What for?
O'Neill: So I can do this. (passionately kisses Carter; flash as the loop ends)

Carter: What are you smiling at?
O'Neill: ..........Nothing.

There is a triple crossover episode of Stargate SG-1, Sanctuary and Supernatural.
The episode is titled "The Three Faces of Amanda".
Bwahahahaha.

Had anything happened in the Stargate universe lately? I lost interest during that series where they were on some space ship. What, a decade or more ago? The one with Jason Moamoa was also kinda weak to me.

Had anything happened in the Stargate universe lately? I lost interest during that series where they were on some space ship. What, a decade or more ago? The one with Jason Moamoa was also kinda weak to me.

There have been rumblings that something might happen soon but nothing concrete.

TBH, Stargate pretty much started declining when Richard Dean Anderson mostly quit and started only occasionally doing guest appearances. Seasons 9 and 10 were pretty lacking without him. Atlantis had its moments but it was never as good as SG-1. Universe took too long to really find its feet, but I did appreciate them coming up with something for that 9th chevron to do.

I was a big fan throughout my HS and college years in the 00's, and recently finished rewatching SG-1 with my wife, and we're about halfway through Atlantis.

Literally just finished watching SG-1 "Window of Opportunity". Absolutely the best episode ever!

OK, had to watch this episode again: S4, E6. A bit of "Ground Hog Day" goin' on. Very humorous!

Jack O'Neil: "I'm taking this loop off" lol

Daniel Jackson: "If you know, in advanced, that everything is always going to go back to the way it was then... You could do anything... for as long as you want , without having to worry about consequences."

They Both learn how to juggle (well) lol

juggling.jpg

They play golf - "Yeah, that'll play"

golfin.jpg

"OK" swings? Jack has a hook like mine! :p but they drive for over several billion miles! Take THAT Jon Daily!

I wanna resign too!! 😍

TheBigKiss.jpg

"Window of Opportunity" is my favorite SG1 episode, too (although I've only seen about 4-5 seasons' worth of episodes). And as funny as most of it was, the ending was fairly well done, too, where O'Neill uses his personal loss to convince the main antagonist to change his mind about the "loop machine."

One more crossover:
Which actress had a leading role in Andromeda and also had a recurring role in the last two seasons of Stargate SG-1 AND is married to a leading Stargate actor?

In the US we many actors from Canada, and even much Sci-Fi produced in Canada, but most are set in the US (and outer space). Are there any good Sci-Fi series actually set in Canada?

In the US we many actors from Canada, and even much Sci-Fi produced in Canada, but most are set in the US (and outer space). Are there any good Sci-Fi series actually set in Canada?
The Dead Zone: Vancouver B.C.
The Listener: Toronto, Ontario
Orphan Black: Toronto, Ontario
Continuum: Vancouver, B.C.

No. There's no way to make a sci-fi show based on waffles and syrup..

I like the episode where we find out that Carter was a 13th colony Cylon.

Latest posts

Back