Thanks!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks for the add I've been into rocketry since the early 70s when I was a kid. I remember sending large envelopes of coins thru the mail (with only one stamp@) to Estes to order rocket kits and engines! Starting to get back into it now for the last several years with my kids and now have found the HPR side of it! Looking forward to absorb much information!

Welcome to the Forum. I hadn't flown in years. Then we moved to the wide open spaces here in Pahrump. There was a wide open piece of desert across the street. I started flying again. I was flying LPR. Discovered MPR. Then I saw a You Tube video on HPR and I was hooked. Joined the Las Vegas TRA. Got my L1 and have never looked back. Good flying and have fun.

Welcome! I, too, remember waiting forever for the rocket to arrive in the mail. There's so many vendors now-a-day, that you can get rockets and parts online that ship fast! Great hobby to share with family - enjoy them while you can - kids grow far to fast!

Back